- The £330bn of support announced by the chancellor will be made available to UK Business via the banks. Contact your bank or lending provider regarding access to the scheme
- The business interruption loan scheme is a loan up to £5m interest-free for 6 months to help businesses with the impact of Covid-19. This will be delivered through the British Business Bank and was available from the 23rd March 2020
- The grants for smaller businesses of up to £10k will be channelled through local authorities. If you think you may need this support, speak to your local authority
- Business rates are cut and will automatically be applied
- Most banks have launched a working capital support facility so speak to them if you need this
- R&D tax credit scheme
- Claim for your employee’s wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Find out if you’re eligible and how much you can claim to cover wages for employees on temporary leave (“furlough”) due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
The online service will not be available until the end of April, so until then use E-Sign’s fast form to complete your application:
Simply create an e-sign account and email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you need to link the form to your account.